- Escapepolis rooms are a form of interactive entertainment against time. Based on the extremely popular computer and mobile escape games, they present the new global craze for an exciting journey through 4 different scenarios.
Secret passages, hidden rooms, unique atmosphere, smart riddles and a group of trapped players make up the perfect escape from reality.
You hear the door lock behind you. Within 60 minutes you have to discover and combine the clues for the puzzle to the exit.
- No. Only a playful mood and an ‘open’ way of thinking.
- Anyone who wants to actively participate rather than just watch.
- Yes. However, bear in mind that games-riddles are designed for adults and teenagers over 14-15 years old. Younger ages may encounter difficulties. Ages under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- 2 up to 6, depending on the room.
- Yes, it is necessary to book, either by phone (213 037 6272) or visiting our website www.escapepolis.com
- Locked YES, trapped NO. At the entrance in every room there is an emergency button, which unlocks the door for anyone who wishes to leave the room for any reason.
- Sufficient lighting is provided during the game.
- None. Electromagnetic locks automatically unlock every door in all areas and rooms, while luminous signs lead you to the exit.
- The Game master, who watches the progress of the game through cameras, intervenes, giving clues to help you continue.
- You could -after booking- but we wouldn’t recommend it. Besides, you can try the rest exciting theme rooms in Escapepolis
- No. Only your eye-glasses if you need them…
- Competitions can be organized upon arrangement. Please contact us for your bookings.
- Certainly. Discounts are available for group bookings.
- Yes, but they must be switched off while in the rooms.
- 6 Pelagonias street, Gazi, Athens.
- It only takes a 5-minute walk from Kerameikos Metro Station (Blue Line). Also, Spirou Patsi bus stop is only 3 minutes away if you take any bus running on Konstantinoupoleos or Iera Odos.
- Parking space is easy to find in the area near Escapepolis.
Monday to Thursday: 16:00 - 22:00
Friday: 16:00 - 23:00
Saturday-Sunday: 11:00 - 23:00
Consult the Booking Table
- 10΄ before scheduled time.
- Within walking distance from Escapepolis premises, Kerameikos (or Gazi area) offers numerous opportunities for entertainment in cafes, clubs, bars, restaurants, music stages and theatres.
- Accessibility is available in COSMOS 05 and ROSWELL 1947